574C Teacher Education Building
- Ph D Curriculum and instruction, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1972
- M Ed Curriculum and Supervision, Loyola University, 1962
- BS Biology, Tennessee State University, 1959
- Grant, C. A. (2018) Du Bois and Education New York: Routledge.
- Grant, C. A., Brown, K. D., & Brown, A. L. (2015) Black Intellectual Thought in Education: The Missing Traditions of Anna Julia Cooper, Carter G. Woodson and Alain LeRoy Locke New York: Routledge.
- Allweiss, A., Grant, C. A., & Manning, K. (2014) Behind the photos and the tears: media images, neoliberal discourses, radicalized constructions of space and school closing in Chicago Race Ethnicity and Education Routledge.
- Grant, C. A. (2014) Multiculturalism in Education and Teaching: The Selected Works of Carl A. Grant New York: Routledge.
- Grant, C. A. (2012) Cultivating Flourishing Lives: A Robust Social Justice Vision of Education American Education Research Journal (AERJ), 49(5), 910-934.
- Grant, C. A., & Zwier, E. (2012) Education and Intersectionality Encyclopedia of Diversity New York: Sage.
- Sleeter, C. E., & Grant, C. A. (1987) An analysis of the literature on multicultural education in the USA Harvard Educational Review, 57
Awards and Honors
- Damen Award, Loyola University, Chicago, 1987
- Doctor of Humane Letters, University of San Francisco, 1987
- Psi Delta Kappa Laurate, Psi Delta Kappa, 1987
- American Education Research Association Social Justice Award, American Educational Research Association (AERA), 1987
- Professional Development Program Award for Preparing Teachers to Work Effectively with Diverse, The Wisconsin Association of Teacher Educators, 1987