476e Teacher Education Building
Download CV   www.erikacbullock.com
- PhD Teaching and Learning, Mathematics Education, Georgia State University, 2013
- M Ed Mathematics Education, Georgia State University, 2008
- BS Computer Science, Spelman College, 2002
- Bullock, E. C., & Meiners, E. R. (2021). Abolition in and through mathematics: Three radical reimaginings. Restorative justice in education: Transforming teaching and learning through the disciplines (pp. 73-86). Harvard Education Press.
- Bullock, E. C., & Meiners, E. R. (2019). Abolition by the numbers: Mathematics as a tool for building and dismantling the carceral state (and building alternatives). Theory into Practice, 58(4), 338-346.
- Bullock, E. C., (2019). Mathematics curriculum reform as racial remediation: A historical counterstory. In Julius Davis and Christopher C. Jett (Ed.), Critical race theory in mathematics education (pp. 75–97). New York, NY: Routledge.
- Larnell, G. V., & Bullock, E. C. (2018). A socio-spatial framework for urban mathematics education: Considering equity, social justice, and the spatial turn. In T. G. Bartell (Ed.), Toward equity and social justice in mathematics education (pp. 43-57). Dordrecht: Springer Online Publication/Abstract.
- Bullock, E. C., (2018). Intersectional Analysis in Critical Mathematics Education Research: A Response to Figure Hiding. Review of Research in Education, 42(1), 122-145. Online Publication/Abstract.
- Rousseau Anderson, C., Bullock, E. C., Cross, B., & Powell, A. (2017). Culturally relevant pedagogy and teacher professional development in an urban laboratory for school reform. Teachers College Record, 119(1), 1-34.
- Bullock, E. C., (2017). Only STEM Can Save Us? Examining Race, Place, and STEM Education as Property. Educational Studies, 53(6), 628-641. Online Publication/Abstract.
- Larnell, G. V., Bullock, E. C., & Jett, C. C. (2016). Rethinking Teaching and Learning Mathematics for Social Justice from a Critical Race Perspective.. , 196(1) Journal of Education.
- Stinson, D. W., & Bullock, E. C. (2015). Critical Postmodern Methodology In Mathematics Education Research: Promoting another way of Thinking and Looking. Philosophy of Mathematics Education, 29 Online Publication/Abstract.
- Bullock, E. C., (2015). Risky Research Business: Mathematics Education Research on the Margins. , 12(1-3), 95–102. The Mathematics Enthusiast.