476e Teacher Education Building
- Ph D Teaching and Learning, Mathematics Education, Georgia State University, 2013
- M Ed Mathematics Education, Georgia State University, 2008
- BS Computer Science, Spelman College, 2002
- Bullock, E. C., & Meiners, E. R. (2019) Abolition by the numbers: Mathematics as a tool for building and dismantling the carceral state (and building alternatives) Theory into Practice, 58(4), 338-346.
- Bullock, E. C. (2019) Mathematics curriculum reform as racial remediation: A historical counterstory Critical race theory in mathematics education, 75–97. New York, NY: Routledge.
- Larnell, G. V., & Bullock, E. C. (2018) A socio-spatial framework for urban mathematics education: Considering equity, social justice, and the spatial turn Toward equity and social justice in mathematics education, 43-57. Dordrecht: Springer.
- Bullock, E. C. (2018) Intersectional Analysis in Critical Mathematics Education Research: A Response to Figure Hiding Review of Research in Education, 42(1), 122-145.
- Rousseau Anderson, C., Bullock, E. C., Cross, B., & Powell, A. (2017) Culturally relevant pedagogy and teacher professional development in an urban laboratory for school reform Teachers College Record, 119(1), 1-34.
- Bullock, E. C. (2017) Only STEM Can Save Us? Examining Race, Place, and STEM Education as Property Educational Studies, 53(6), 628-641.
- Larnell, G. V., Bullock, E. C., & Jett, C. C. (2016) Rethinking Teaching and Learning Mathematics for Social Justice from a Critical Race Perspective., 196(1) Journal of Education.
- Stinson, D. W., & Bullock, E. C. (2015) Critical Postmodern Methodology In Mathematics Education Research: Promoting another way of Thinking and Looking Philosophy of Mathematics Education, 29
- Bullock, E. C. (2015) Risky Research Business: Mathematics Education Research on the Margins, 12(1-3), 95–102. The Mathematics Enthusiast.
- Stinson, D. W., & Bullock, E. C. (2012) Critical postmodern theory in mathematics education research: A praxis of uncertainty, 80(1-2), 41–55. Educational Studies in Mathematics.